The World Summit Ai takes place in Amsterdam on 9-10 October 2019. The Department for International Trade (DIT) is offering tech start-ups a tailored package to attend and exhibit at the event, including pre-event marketing and the opportunity to meet and network with senior investors, corporates and government officials. Here’s some information about this special offer from the DIT.
The DIT has negotiated a special offer for start-ups that want to attend the World Summit Ai, which attracts 6000+ attendees, 200 speakers from enterprise, big tech, startups, investors and science and has over 160+ countries represented.
The British Embassy The Hague will hold a side event at the conference, for a high-level meetup between corporates, ventures and government at the summit, to which you’d also be invited if you register to attend as an exhibitor. Below is a tailored option to be involved within the event as a start up.
- Start Up Focus – be among fellow revolutionising start-ups at World Summit Ai showcasing your company to the global Ai marketplace.
- Website exposure: Company logo and corporate description on the World Summit Ai website with hyperlink to your nominated landing page.
- Exposure – content provided by your company may be shared through our community via the DIT’s communications channels such as email, Facebook, Linkedin, blog and Twitter.
At the Summit – Start Up
1,999 Euros for two days
- Participation at the high-level UK meetup, connecting with senior investors, corporates and government officials.
- Ready-made shared stand space –your company will be provided with a high level table approximately 1 – 1.5 m wide where you can place one screen to highlight the offering from your company.
- Logo signage for your company will highlight your dedicated space.
- Electricity and wifi provided.
- 2 x 2 day passes to allow your team to present and also to network and interact.
- Event app: company listing and profile listed within the event app.
Extra Benefits in taking the start-up package can include:
- Opportunity to speak at the Start-Up Focus Area: within a dedicated area start-ups will be able to tell their story to an audience, 7 minute slot + 3 minutes for Q&A.
Interested? Get in touch with the DIT on: email@example.com or find more information at https://worldsummit.ai.