In episode 21 of the Sheffield Digital podcast, we talk to Rachel Boyce, part of the team behind Tickets for Good and Ticket Bank Programme. If you’ve ever thought about how you can create a digital platform that has a social impact, then you’ll get plenty from this conversation.
In part two, we do our usual roundup of Sheffield-based, digital-related news and events. That includes a host of new meetups on the scene, the recent launch of government.shf, Meta Meetup 3, Tech Nation’s Rising Stars competition and a whole lot more.
Pop your headphones on and listen away…
Notes and links
Every episode comes with a list of links to all of the various people, companies and topics that we reference. Here is that list for episode 21.
- Tickets For Good: Tickets
- Tech Nation launches Rising Stars and expands Founders Network – Sheffield Digital
- Making Sheffield a hub for Legal Technology – Sheffield Digital
- Sheffield Content Club
- Sheffield Meta-Meetup #3 Tickets, Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 17:30 | Eventbrite
- Should pay be displayed on job ads? – Sheffield Digital
- Join a day of discussions and workshops to launch governance.shf – Sheffield Digital
- Sheffield Digital events calendar
- Meet our members | Sheffield Digital
- Become a member of Sheffield Digital
Did I miss something you’re looking for? Just get in touch and let me know.
Join the conversation
Thank you for the music
Thanks again to Alex Mclean – aka Yaxu – for the show’s intro music, licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.