Episode 52 of the Sheffield Digital Podcast sees Iain, Mel and Chris cover all the latest news and events happening in the city’s digital sector.
Topics covered include:
- Sheffield Digital Showcase #6
- an update on Sheffield Digital Festival
- 3Squared’s event on opportunities in the rail sector
- our new Community Manager role
- new workspaces opening in Sheffield
- our updated map of Sheffield’s digital sector
- Slanted Theory appearing on Look North
As always, we run through upcoming events and meet-ups in the city and say a huge thank you to our latest members.
Thanks to Rebel Base Media
This episode was recorded at Rebel Base Media in their new podcasting studio based at Sheffield Technology Parks . The studio is fantastic and has all the gear you need to produce a properly professional podcast. They also offer podcasting advice and you can even rent a mobile studio for recording in the field.
Subscribe to the show
If you’d like to have new episodes of the show appear right in your podcast player, you can subscribe via our page on Apple Podcasts or search for us in your podcast app of choice!
Notes and links
Every episode comes with a list of links to all of the various people, companies and topics that we reference.
- Sheffield Digital Showcase 6 Tickets, Thu 19 Mar 2020 at 17:30 | Eventbrite
- Make connections in the rail industries – Sheffield Digital
- New partnership inspires children with power of computing – Sheffield Digital
- Law firm offers fixed fee support to start-ups – Sheffield Digital
- 2020 | Sheffield Digital Festival
- Sheffield school becomes national robotics hub – Sheffield Digital
- 32 Eyre Street – An office that gives your business swagger
- Call for presenters for Sheffield Digital Festival – Sheffield Digital
- Meet our members | Sheffield Digital
- Become a member of Sheffield Digital
Did I miss something you’re looking for? Just get in touch and let me know.
Join the conversation
Thank you for the music
Thanks again to Alex Mclean – aka Yaxu – for the show’s intro music, licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.