In episode 64 of the Sheffield Digital Podcast, Mel and Chris share some updates from the city’s digital sector. It’s one of those shows for you to catch up on all the news and hear what’s coming in the community.
Topics and exciting information covered includes:
- the Sheffield Digital Festival re-boot (Nov 16–22)
- the Council is asking videos in a bit to help young people get into digital
- lots of policy debates happening as things pick up again
- the Sheffield City Region strategic economic plan consultation
- the Sheffield Local Plan consultation
- the recent Meta Meetup event for meetup organisers
- a great off from the Developer Academy.
Subscribe to the show
If you’d like to have new episodes of the show appear right in your podcast player, you can subscribe via our page on Apple Podcasts or search for us in your podcast app of choice!
Notes and links
Every episode comes with a list of links to all of the various people, companies and topics that we reference.
- Sheffield Digital Festival 2020
- Sheffield Digital Festival goes Virtual and Augmented – Sheffield Digital
- New fast track developer training to fill region’s skills gap – Sheffield Digital
- Join our Slack community – Sheffield Digital
- Meet our members | Sheffield Digital
- Become a member of Sheffield Digital
Did I miss something you’re looking for? Just get in touch and let me know.
Join the conversation
Thank you for the music
Thanks to Alex Mclean – aka Yaxu – for the show’s intro music, licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.