This episode of the Sheffield Digital Podcast was recorded in two parts. In part one, you’ll hear me interview Bella Abrams, Chief Information Officer at The Sheffield College. We talked about how the College recently became an associate sponsor of Sheffield Digital, as well as ways that the College can feed into and work more closely with digital sector companies.
The second half of the show is almost back to normal as Chris and Mel take you through the latest goings on in the city’s digital sphere. They announce speakers for the first Digital Conference, then cover our new associate sponsor, Benchmark Recruitment, a whole load of new jobs available in the city, Sheffield’s winners at Tech North’s Northern Stars, and a whole lot more in between.
Go grab a cup of tea and have yourself a relaxing listen. And in case you’re wondering, I was away on my holibobs.
Notes and links
Every episode comes with a list of links to all of the various people, companies and topics that we reference. Here is that list for episode six.
- Bella Abrams on LinkedIn
- The Sheffield College
- The Sheffield College Joins Sheffield Digital
- Sheffield’s First Digital Conference – Eventbrite
- Benchmark Recruitment
- Sponsor Spotlight: Benchmark
- Sheffield Digital community survey
- Sheffield Meta Meetup 2 – Eventbrite
- Sky Betting & Gaming recruitment drive
- Jobs at Sumo Digital
- Jobs at Jet2
- Sheffield Digital jobs board
- Barnsley DMC
- Northern Stars – Tech North
- Sport 80
- Ioetec post
- Open tech calendar
- Techstars Startup Weekend Sheffield November 2017
- “Digital Meet Manufacturing” speed networking event