Episode 47 is fresh from the kiln and contains a marvellous round up of all the latest tech goings-on in Sheffield from directors, Mel Kanarek and Chris Dymond.
Here’s just some of what they covered:
- Sheffield Digital Christmas Showcase
- The ”Keep a Seat Free” initiative
- Mel reports back from the UK Tech Cluster Group meeting in Cardiff
- Ben Atha’s excellent skills roundtable held at Kollider
This is the last episode of the show in 2019, so the conversation inevitably involves looking back at the year just gone too. Go and get your soundmuffs, sit back and enjoy. See you next year.
Thanks to Rebel Base Media
This episode was recorded at Rebel Base Media in their new podcasting studio based at Sheffield Technology Parks . The studio is fantastic and has all the gear you need to produce a properly professional podcast. They also offer podcasting advice and you can even rent a mobile studio for recording in the field.
Subscribe to the show
If you’d like to have new episodes of the show appear right in your podcast player, you can subscribe via our page on Apple Podcasts or search for us in your podcast app of choice!
Notes and links
Every episode comes with a list of links to all of the various people, companies and topics that we reference.
- Solicitors, Law Firm, Injury Lawyers, Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster – Keebles
- Keebles LLP sponsors Sheffield Digital – Sheffield Digital
- 2020 | Sheffield Digital Festival
- What Makes Sheffield
- Sheffield Digital on Twitter: “First up tonight at the #DigitalShowcase is Adiam, Founder of @721App…“
- Ben Atha – Founder – The Developer Academy | LinkedIn
- Episode 31: Ben Atha on The Developer Academy and teaching Sheffield to code – Sheffield Digital
- Kollider | Castle House | Sheffield
- Meet our members | Sheffield Digital
- Become a member of Sheffield Digital
Did I miss something you’re looking for? Just get in touch and let me know.
Join the conversation
Thank you for the music
Thanks again to Alex Mclean – aka Yaxu – for the show’s intro music, licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.