Episode 51 of the Sheffield Digital Podcast features the interviews from the Sheffield Digital Winter Showcase, which took place on Thursday 12th December 2019 at The Workstation. Our own Chris Dymond interviews the people behind five impressive digital projects recently developed here in the city.
The purpose of the Showcase events is to get together to celebrate digital products, services, campaigns and experiences that are made in Sheffield and to introduce audiences both online and off to the people who made them.
In this episode you will hear from the following fine folk.
- Adiam Amanuel, Founder of 721
- Dan Dukeson, Director of Engineering at Pendo
- Martin Benson, Head of AI Consulting at Jaywing and Tim Latham, Owner of Datatrainer
- James Jefferies from Shedcode
- VEX Robotics Team 47618C from UTC Sheffield
As with previous Showcases, their are video versions of the interviews that you can watch and enjoy too. Watch those videos here and learn lots more about the event.
Subscribe to the show
If you’d like to have new episodes of the show appear right in your podcast player, you can subscribe via our page on Apple Podcasts or search for us in your podcast app of choice!
Notes and links
Every episode comes with a list of links to all of the various people, companies and topics that we reference.
- Sheffield Digital – The association for the people and businesses of Sheffield’s digital industries.
- Barnsley College becomes Regional Partner of Sheffield Digital – Sheffield Digital
- tecy.digital joins Sheffield Digital as an Associate Sponsor. – Sheffield Digital
- Sheffield Digital Festival
- Call for presenters for Sheffield Digital Festival – Sheffield Digital
- Meet our members | Sheffield Digital
- Become a member of Sheffield Digital
Did I miss something you’re looking for? Just get in touch and let me know.
Join the conversation
Thank you for the music
Thanks again to Alex Mclean – aka Yaxu – for the show’s intro music, licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.