Episode 50 is here – hooray! Iain is joined by Mel to talk through some of the comings and going at Sheffield Digital and the city’s marvellous tech scene. Topics discussed in this news, events and exciting updates-style episode include:
- Barnsley College becoming a regional partner
- Tecy.digital becoming an associate sponsor
- an update on the Sheffield Digital Festival
- a call for speakers and fringe events for the festival
- our recent planning session for Sheffield Digital
- the devolution deal – it’s back on folks!
Anything else? Oh just Iain attempting to and then regretting reading out every event that’s taking place February. Plus new member shout outs! Al the usual stuff. Press play and enjoy our half century episode.
Thanks to Rebel Base Media
This episode was recorded at Rebel Base Media in their new podcasting studio based at Sheffield Technology Parks . The studio is fantastic and has all the gear you need to produce a properly professional podcast. They also offer podcasting advice and you can even rent a mobile studio for recording in the field.
Subscribe to the show
If you’d like to have new episodes of the show appear right in your podcast player, you can subscribe via our page on Apple Podcasts or search for us in your podcast app of choice!
Notes and links
Every episode comes with a list of links to all of the various people, companies and topics that we reference.
- Sheffield Digital – The association for the people and businesses of Sheffield’s digital industries.
- Barnsley College becomes Regional Partner of Sheffield Digital – Sheffield Digital
- tecy.digital joins Sheffield Digital as an Associate Sponsor. – Sheffield Digital
- Sheffield Digital Festival
- Call for presenters for Sheffield Digital Festival – Sheffield Digital
- Meet our members | Sheffield Digital
- Become a member of Sheffield Digital
Did I miss something you’re looking for? Just get in touch and let me know.
Join the conversation
Thank you for the music
Thanks again to Alex Mclean – aka Yaxu – for the show’s intro music, licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.